The African Movement Disorders Grand Round: Multicenter Webinar Series
December 4, 2019 - January 4, 2021
- Prof Dr. Ali Shalash, professor of neurology, Ain Shams University
- Dr. Eman Hamed, lecturer of neurology, Ain Shams University
- Prof Dr. Tamer Emara, professor of neurology, Ain Shams University
- Dr. Ahmed Elbokl, lecturer of neurology, Ain Shams University
Next Session TBA
We will send you the link to join just before the session starts if you are registered.
Ain Shams Movement Disorders Group and the International Movement Disorders Society (MDS) in collaboration with Ain Shams Virtual Hospital (ASUVH) are honored to annnounce the initiation of "The African Movement Disorders Grand Round: Multicenteric Webinar Series" . The Webinar aims to connect Egypt as a hub to the rest of Africa and also acts as a link between Africa and eminent figures in the field of movement disorders in Egypt and worldwide.
The event comes in the form of an online session every two months for the next two years. Each session will feature eminent professors from around the world discussing real cases live. Audience participation and questions are welcome.
This event is targeting neurologists, pediatric neurologists, neurosurgeons and GPs.
Intended Learning Outcomes
- You should be able to recognize and describe different phenotypes of movement disorders.
- You will be able to assess patients with movement disorders and order the most suitable investigations.
- You will grasp the different approaches to managing such patients.
- Tackling challenging cases of movement disorders.
The event is online. However, attendance in Neurology Department, Ain Shams University conference room is welcome.